It is the same as other normal saving account. You can fill the account opening form online in the Bank’s website or by visiting a branch at a location nearest to you. The documents required to open the account are as follows
a) Nepalese Citizen
- Completely filled Personal Account Opening Form
- Copy of Citizenship Certificate
- One passport size photograph
b) Foreign Individual
- Full Name, Photo, Surname, Address, ( As per Identification Document)
- Foreign address( Permanent and current address)
- Nepal' address
- Self certified copy of Valid passport with valid VISA ( passport number, issuing country, Date of issuance and expiry date)
c) For Indian Nationals
d) For Refugee
- Certified valid Passport copy or Identification document issued by Government of India along with letter of Indian Embassy.
- Other details shall be obtained as per bank's AOF/KYC form
- Thumb print should be required in account opening form
- Other details shall be required as per NRB directives and its amendment.
- Certified copy of lD or refugee which has been issued by Nepal Government or other authorized body/agency shall be obtained instead of Citizenship Certificate.